Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simple decorating with wooden cubes

mid cencutry modern organic cabinet with simple decor living room inspiration

When I saw these simple wooden blocks at my local craft store I knew I wanted them, but just wasn't sure what I was going to do with them.

wooden cubes blocks


When I brought them home and put them on my cabinet I realized that I really like how they look. Simply stacked on each other. This is probably the easiest DIY project ever :) For the moment I am going to leave them like this. But I am planing on painting them, and doing something more exciting.

simple organic modern home decor diy wooden cubes

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.